Ahmed Abdelmenem Elsayed Khashaba Dr.
- Interventional Cardiology
- English, Arabic
- Complex coronary interventions, including CTO and left main
- Rotational atherectomy (Rotablator)
- Invasive intracoronary and intravascular imaging (IVUS, OCT, etc)
- Invasive intracoronary physiology (FFR, iFR, CMR, etc)
- Transcatheter valve insertions (TAVI, TMVI, etc)
- Percutaneous mitral valve repair (Mitraclip)
- Left atrial appendage closure
- Trans-septal puncture procedure
- Transcatheter atrial septal defect and PFO closure in adults
- Transcatheter VSD closure in adults
- Peripheral interventions including EVAR, renal, mesenteric, aorto-iliac, femoral and below-knee interventions
- Before joining the Mediclinic Group, Dr Khashaba was previously a professor of Cardiology at Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt.
Dr Khashaba is a fellow of Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, USA, and is also a member of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions.