- General cardiology and echocardiography
- Interventional cardiology including cardiac catheterisation, coronary angioplasty and stents Emergency interventional treatment of acute myocardial infarction (acute heart attack)
- Insertion and follow up of permanent cardiac pacemakers and implantable cardiac defibrillators
- Dr. Rustom graduated from Paris (France), MD in 1981. He undertook special study in cardiology (CES Cardio) in 1985 (Paris, France).
He is a registered consultant cardiologist in France, and initially worked and trained in Paris University hospitals (CHU Henri Mondor, Creteil, and CHU Kremlin Bicetre) in general and interventional cardiology.
He then acquired extensive experience as an interventional cardiologist in leading referral hospitals in Saudi Arabia, France, the United Kingdom and Syria before joining Mediclinic in 2013.
- Medical affiliations, memberships
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology
Registered consultant cardiologist in French Registry
- MD Medicine, CES Cardiology (Paris, France 1985)