- Female imaging including breast (mammogram, ultrasound and MRI) and gynaecological imaging
- Abdominal imaging
- ENT imaging
- Doctorate (General Medicine and Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Radiology), Dip. (Advanced Medical Training in Radio-diagnostic and Medical Imaging), Dip. (ENT and Cervico-Facial Imaging), Dip. (MRI Applied to the Whole Body)Dip. (Gynaecologic and Breast Imaging), Master's degree (Signals and Images in Medicine)
- Dr. Moukari graduated initially from Saint-Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon, before undertaking significant further study at University of Paris VI, University of Paris V and University of Paris XII, France. She was resident in Radiology in Hô tel Dieu de France University Hospital, Beirut, Lebanon, Beaujon University Hospital, Clichy, France, Avicenne University Hospital, Avicenne, France and Georges Pompidou European University Hospital, Paris, France.
- She has more than ten years' experience in Radiology and has subspeciality interests in Female and Abdominal Imaging.
- Prior to joining Mediclinic Middle East in April 2018, I worked as a full-time radiologist Lebanon and Abu Dhabi.
- She is a member of the French Society of Radiology.
- Doctorate (General Medicine and Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Radiology