Nehad Abdurazzaq Kazim Albastaki Dr.
- English, Arabic, Urdu
- Mammogram/tomosynthesis - screening and diagnostic
- Breast ultrasound and elastography
- Breast MRI
- Image guided interventional procedures such as stereotactic biopsy, core biopsy breast and axillary lymph node, fine needle aspiration, wire localisation, automated vacuum assisted procedure (VAB) and marker/clip placement
- Dr. Albastaki undertook her specialist training at the University of Bristol, UK and at Bristol Royal Infirmary. She has 18 years’ experience in diagnostic radiology and has worked in both government and private hospitals and since 2006 has gained considerable expertise in both breast cancer screening and diagnostics and interventions.
She has contributed to scientific presentations in national and international conferences and workshops.
She is a member of ESR and EUSOBI societies, Vienna, Austria and the Society of Breast Imaging (SBI), USA.
She works at Head of the Breast Imaging unit.
- Masters in Diagnostic Imaging, Fellow Residence in Diagnostic Radiology,
Bachelor of Medicine