- PCI (cardiac stents)
- Complex PCI
- Intra coronary imaging (IVUS, OCT)
- FFR, iFR
- Echocardiography - all formats
- Dr Uddin has worked as a substantive Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in Liverpool Heart & Chest NHS, UK and St Helens & Knowsley NHS, UK for seven years. He was chest pain and cardiac cath lab lead at Whiston Hospital and assisted the clinical director by taking overall governance lead for the department and leading root cause analysis of adverse events in the cardiology department.
He was named trainer for several post graduate trainees and acted as examiner for MRCP PACES exam for RCP Edinburgh. He also contributed to undergraduate medical education and examination for Liverpool University.
He trained in the UK and achieved his CCT UK in 2015 with Intervention as his sub speciality.
He is widely published and has presented abstracts and research in several national and international conferences.
- MBBS MRCP UK CCT UK FRCP Edin
- Medical affiliations, memberships
- British Cardiovascular Society (BCS UK)
British Cardiovascular Interventional Society (BCIS UK)
Fellow of Royal College of Physcians Edinburgh (FRCP Edin)
British Society of Echocardiography (BSE UK)
European Association of Cardiovascular Intervention