Khadiga Mutasim Elmagboul Dr.
- English, Arabic, German
- Management of pre-schoolers
- Management of children with special needs
- Management of medically compromised children
- Dr Elmagboul qualified from the dental school of Cairo University in 1989, and then trained as a Paediatric dentist at the Leeds Dental Institute and subsequently went to Canada to become the first UAE national fellow of Royal College of Dentist of Canada in 2000.
Dr Elmagboul has extensive experience in managing and treating children with special needs, whether behavioural medical or developmental.
Dr Elmagboul is the chair of examination committee of DOH licensing.
- BDS, MDentSci (Paediatric Dentistry), FRCD(C)