- Complicated deliveries including twins, breech, complicated caesarean sections and operative vaginal deliveries
- External Cephalic version
- Irregular menstruation
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Dr. Al Bayati graduated from Baghdad Universit Medical College in 1987 and completed her internship in 1989. She began her OB/GYN residency in 1993 in Iraq and completed it at the Jordan Hussain Medical Centre.
She manages high risk and complicated pregnancies with special interest in diabetes. She has undertaken more than 5000 deliveried during her career.
- MBChB, Jordanian Board, Arab Board