Ibrahim Mahmoud Elmetwally Mansour Dr.
- Engish, Arabic
- Non invasive assessment and follow up of cardiovascular diseases using ECG, echo-doppler examination
- Holter monitor and exercise ECG
- Invasive assessment and management of coronary heart disease through cardiac catheterisation
- Dr. Mansour is a highly experienced cardiologist who has been teaching cardiovascular medicine to undergraduate and postgraduate students for many years. He has also conducted many researche projects regarding the usage of exercise ECG for diagnosis and prognosis of many heart problems sucha as ischemic and valvular heart diseases.
- He undertakes echocardiographic examinations for adults and children, Holter monitor interpretation, diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac catheterisation and management of critical cardiac cases.