Mouhammed Barr Hasan Ali Dr.
- Internal Medicine
- English, Arabic, Spanish, Kurdish
- Benign haematology diseases e.g. anaemia, thrombosis and haemorrhagic cases
- Haematological malignancies e.g. multiple myeloma, leukaemia, lymphomas and Hodgkin's disease
- Stem cell transplantation
- Dr. Barr Ali studied in Syria and Spain, and joined Mediclinic in 2013 with more than 25 years' experience in medical practice. He spent 20 years in the Haematology field In Spain, Italy and Syria.
- Until 2012, he was the head of the Bone Marrow Transplantation Technology Department in one of the largest hospitals in Damascus, Syria.
- He created the Bone Marrow Transplantation service in the public as well as the private sector in Syria, for which he was honoured by the highest authority there.
- Master’s Degree (Internal Medicine)
- Certificate of Doctorate Studies
- Spanish Board certified (