- Childhood diabetes
- Carbohydrate metabolic disorders
- Growth disorders
- Puberty disorders
- Thyroid gland disorders
- Adrenal gland disorders
- Reproductive endocrine disorders
- Calcium and vitamin D and bone metabolic disorders
- Dr Abdulla Aljneibi is a UAE national consultant paediatric endocrinologist who graduated from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and then completed his general paediatric residency and paediatric endocrinology fellowship at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada. He holds a certificate from the American Board of Pediatrics and a clinical fellowship in Paediatric Endocrinology from the University of Toronto.
He has a 12 years' experience in paediatric endocrinology. He worked previously in the governmental sectors including Zayed Military Hospital and the Mushrif Children Specialty Centre (SEHA) .His last post was at Burjeel Hospital.
Dr. Aljneibi also holds a Master degree in both Public Health and Healthcare Administration. He has been part of multiple governmental initiatives in the past; including chairing the childhood diabetes taskforce at the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi where he contributed to creating the childhood diabetes guideline. He also chaired the Childhood Obesity Committee at the Abu Dhabi Educational council and also was an active member of the Abu Dhabi Childhood obesity prevention taskforce.
Besides his clinical experience, Dr Aljneibi is active in the field of research with publications in many international medical journals. He is a co-investigator in the UAE Healthy Future Study that is led by NYU Abu Dhabi, which is the biggest cohort study seeking to determine the risk factors of cardiovascular diseases among the UAE nationals.
- MBBch, LRCP, SI, BAO (NUI), ABP