- Pituitary imaging
- Oncological imaging and radiological staging
- Abdominal and chest CT/MR imaging
- CT/MR enterography and colonodraphy
- Trauma imaging
- USG and CT guided FNAC/biopsy
- Percutaneous aspirations and drainages
- Dr. Tezbir Singh has more than nine years’ experience in the field of Radiology after completing his postgraduate education in Radio-Diagnosis in 2010 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India. He attended clinical fellowship training in Neuroradiology at the National Neuroscience Institute, Singapore in 2010-11 where he received hands-on training working with stalwarts in the field of Neuroradiology.
Dr. Tezbir Singh then pursued senior residency training for three years at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, where he developed keen interest and experience in body imaging and non-vascular interventions. He then moved to the UAE and worked in several esteemed government and private institutions such as: Al Qassimi Hospital, Sharjah, Dubai Government Municipality, Gulf Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Ajman.
He joined Mediclinic in October 2019.
- MBBS, MD (RADIODIAGNOSIS), FELLOWSHIP IN CLINICAL NEURORADIOLOGY