- Analyse and discuss the biomedical, behavioural and social science bases of physiotherapy and integrate the bases into practice
- Assess, analyse, and plan physiotherapy management
- Communicate effectively
- Apply educational principles to physiotherapy practice
- Apply evidence informed learning to physiotherapy practice
- Ethical based practice
- Consent based practice
- Dipti Vashisht is an internationally trained skilled physiotherapist holding HCPC and DHA licenses for nine years. She has a Master’s degree from the United Kingdom (2012) and has been working since then, gaining vast experience in different fields. She is also certified in manual therapy, dry needling and visceral mobilisation.
She is specialised in musculoskeletal and sports related body pain and injuries, post op rehabilitation, detailed postural assessment and critical analysis, posture assessment, spinal manual therapy, functional exercises, ergonomics advice and home plan exercises. She has worked with several sports clubs in UK, a physio rehab centre in Delhi, India and now with Medicilinic for the last two years.