George Alexander Dr.
- Gastroenterology / Hepatology
- English, Malayalam, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, Kannada
- Diagnostic and therapeutic gastroscopies and colonoscopies
- Polyp removals
- Treatment of inflammatory bowel disease and viral hepatitis
- Handling of gastro emergencies including GI bleeds
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- ERCP (stone removal, stenting)
Esophageal Manometry and pH metry
- Dr George Alexander completed his DM in Gastroenterology from the prestigious Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute in Lucknow, India. Following this he undertook a Fellowship in Liver Transplantation and Hepatology from Paul Brousse Hospital, Paris, France. He was Head of Department of Gastroenterology of a premier Hospital in Bangalore India before moving to the UAE. He is adept in handling the whole spectrum of gastrointestinal diseases, and has a special interest in ERCP and Endoscopic Ultrasound for which he is one of the few qualified doctors in the UAE. He is a member of various national and international organisations with a reputation for excellent patient care.
- MBBS, MD, DM (Gastroenterology), AFSA from Paul Brousse Hospital, France in Liver Transplant Hepatology, Speciality Certificate in Gastroenterology given by FRCP and BSG