- Coronary intervention
- Device insertion
- Dr. Abdalla joined the Mediclinic team in March 2014. After graduating from the Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland in 1997 he trained in internal medicine in a teaching hospital in Dublin, Ireland.
- He obtained membership in Internal Medicine from the Royal College of Physicians in Ireland and London. He also obtained the General Professional Training Accreditation Certificate (GPT) in Internal Medicine from the Royal College of Physicians, Ireland.
- He then trained in Cardiology in London and worked in various prestigious hospitals such as Royal London Hospital, King George Hospital, Northwick Park Hospital, Royal Brompton Hospital and London Chest Hospital.
- He obtained an MSc in Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology from Trinity College, Dublin in 2007. He obtained a Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) in Cardiology in the UK in 2013. He is registered with the General Medical Council as a Specialist Cardiologist.
- Dr Al Hajiri is extensively involved in cardiovascular research and is registered with Imperial College, London. He is an author and published high quality research work in various prestigious Cardiology Journals such as European Heart Journal and American Heart Journal.
- Dr. Alhajiri has a extensive experience in treating arrhythmias, ischemic heart disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and hypertension.