Amer Iqbal Dr.
- Family Medicine
- English, Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi
- Management of hypertension, hyperlipidemia and diabetes
- Health checkups (basic and executive)
- Assessment for vitamin and nutritional deficiencies
- Fatigue and stress management
- Cardiovascular risk assessment and optimisation
- Men's health
- Preventative medicine
- Travel medicine
- Dr. Iqbal is a British trained Family Medicine consultant. He gained his medical degree from the University of Birmingham in the UK, before moving to Leeds to complete his postgraduate training. Working in large teaching hospitals and community primary care facilities, Dr. Iqbal has gained a wide range of experience in both primary and secondary care, in areas such as Paediatrics, Acute Medicine, Geriatrics and General Surgery. He particularly enjoys seeing children, and is competent in gastroenterological and rheumatological conditions, as well as men's health. Dr Amer has gained additional experience in the skill of joint injections.
- Dr. Amer joined Mediclinic from his position as a specialist practitioner working for an Outstanding (CQC rating) practice in Leeds, UK. He believes in evidence-based holistic medical practice which involves treating the'whole' person both physically and psychologically.
Mediclinic Al Sufouh
Consultant Family Medicine
In department Family Medicine