- Well child consultations for children aged 0-15:
- Age appropriate growth and developmental assessment
- Anticipatory guidance
- Ne born care and parental counselling
- Outpatient care of sick children including asthma and allergies
- General paediatric care of children with complex medical history including Down syndrome, malignancies etc.
- Dr. Ayisha Bahauddin is an experienced specialist paediatrician who has worked with Mediclinic for 10 years. Prior to this, she worked in the US for 14 years. She is a graduate of the Government Medical College, Trivandrum, India, where she gained her MBBS degree. After graduating, Dr. Ayisha completed further degrees in medical virology and medical microbiology. She then moved to the United States where she completed her residency in paediatrics in the Lutheran General Hospital in Illinois. During this time, she rotated between various departments including ambulatory paediatrics, general inpatient paediatric care, new born nursery and paediatric sub specialities including PICU and NICU. Since working with the Paediatric Associates of Barrington, Dr. Ayisha has become specialised in all aspects of paediatric medicine, including age appropriate developmental assessments, outpatient care for sick children, inpatient care for medical conditions including dehydration, asthma and bronchiolitis, newborn care including examining and counselling new mothers and implementing and managing vaccination clinics. Dr. Ayisha holds professional memberships to the American Academy of Paediatrics, the American Medical Association and the American Board of Paediatrics.
- MBBS, MD, Diplomate of the American Board of Paediatrics with maintenance of Board recertification