- General and aesthetic dermatology
- Venereal disease
- Allergy and clinical immunology
- Mole screening and digital mole mapping
- Dermatologic surgery
- Electro surgery
- Botulinum toxin
- Laser therapy
- Scar management
- Hair loss management
- Acne management
- Dr. Selma AlHabib Faour is a European Board Certified, French citizen who graduated as a Doctor of Medicine form Bulgaria Plovdiv Medical University in 1991. She also specialised in Dermatology, Venerology & Cosmetics and has a certification in French Homeopathy (Boiron).
Prior to joining Mediclinic Dubai Mall, Dr. Selma has worked in Tawam Hospital (associated with John Hopkins Hospital), Cromwell Al Ain Hospital and Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital.
Dr. Selma’s main areas of expertise include prevention and treatment of skin cancer, including digital mole mapping. She has extensive experience in the management of acne, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and other common skin conditions. In addition, she is an expert in aesthetic procedures such as chemical peels, botulinum toxin and filler injections. She is also very familiar with all skin types including European, Middle Eastern and Asian.
- Diploma in Dermatology and Venereology
- European Board certified