- Urinary stones (laser treatment)
- Prostate enlargement (laser treatment)
- Urological tumors
- Urinary tract infections
- Urological emergencies
- Andrology (erectile dysfunction, infertility, premature ejaculation)
- Erectile dysfunction ( Shock Wave Lithotripsy )
- Peyronie’s disease ( Shock Wave Lithotripsy)
- Chronic prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain ( Shock Wave Lithotripsy)
- Dr Marco Raber attained his medical degree and speciality diploma in Urology and Andrology respectively in 1991 and 1997 from the University of Trieste (Italy). In 1998 he obtained a Diploma in Urological, Nephrological, Andrological and Operative Ultrasound from University of Perugia, Italy. He worked for 13 years (1998-2011) at San Raffaele Hospital in Milan, a leading Italian tertiary referral hospital, where he developed his skills and his competencies. During the same period, he worked as a urologic support manager for cardiology and neurological patients in two leading speciality hospitals (Centro Cardiologico Monzino and Istituto Neurologico Besta, Milan, Italy). In the period 2008-2010, he worked as a visiting consultant with Saint James Hospital in Tripoli, Libya. From 2011 to 2017 he worked as head physician of the Urology department with 1280 surgical procedures. He has worked in the UAE since 2017.
He has written and published 42 original indexed articles as author and co-author in the medical research field, and regularly attends national and international urological congresses, where he is often invited to give presentations.
- MD and Specialization degree: University of Trieste, Italy