Mothers Touch Your Children
Mothers, touch your children, Fathers, hug them tight! Let them know you love them, morning, noon, and night.
Put your arms around them, hold them near to you! Feel the beating of their hearts, the life that you made new.
Roll around the floor with them, tease and laugh and play. Listen to what they’ll tell you, they have so much to say.
Take time to get to know them, see the colors in their eyes. Appreciate that person, that deep inside them lies.
Let them run their fingers through your hair and down your face! Fill their hearts with words of praise, make home their favorite place.
Cuddle with them on the couch, and watch a T.V. Show! Sing to them or share a book, and help their world to grow.
Take a walk into the park, hold each others hand. Stroll along the beach, build castles in the sand.
Mothers, touch your children, Fathers, hug them tight! Show them what a gift they are, to love them feels so right.
Author: Kathie Davis
What is IAIM?
IAIM is the largest and most experienced infant massage organization in the world with a presence in more than 50 countries. Founder Vimala McClure’s work, dating back 1970s, is supported by current scientific and medical evidence.
The purpose of International Association of Infant Massage is to promote nurturing touch and communication through training, education and research so that parents, caregivers and children are loved, valued and respected throughout the world community.
Would you like to:
- Form a strong bond of love and trust with your baby?
- Help your baby sleep better and for longer?
- Ease your baby’s wind (gas) and colic pain?
- Relieve your baby’s constipation?
- Stimulate your baby’s neurological development?
- Improve your baby’s health and general well-being?
- Learn to understand your baby’s body language and cues?
- Attend a relaxing and friendly baby massage class?
- Meet other parents with babies?
JOIN OUR CLASSES!
BABY MASSAGE 5 WEEK COURSE
Trained Mediclinic City Hospital staffs invite you to a 5 week session on “BABY MASSAGE”
Free of charge
Contact: 04 435 9885