Mediclinic City Hospital offers free Maternity tours for the parents-to-be who are interested in delivering their baby at the hospital. These tours last one hour and take place every Friday from 11am-12pm, 2-3pm and 4-5pm.
The tour includes:
- Guided tour by dedicated maternity staff who will meet the parents in the main lobby of the hospital at 11am, 2pm or 4pm
- A visit to a labour room and antenatal room (subject to availability)
- Explanation of the difference between the antenatal and postnatal wards
- Details of the neonatal ICU and baby observation room
- Briefing on what parents-to-be should bring to the hospital before delivery and any other clinical details related to the delivery and their stay at the hospital