- Management of Pregnancy including High Risk Pregnancies
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- Conducting Deliveries: Normal Instrumental and Caesarian Section
- Management of Recurrent Miscarriages
- Management of Infertility
- Menopause and Menopausal Problems
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation for Tightening improving Stress Urinary Incontinence, reducing Vaginal Atrophy and Improving Post-Delivery Vaginal Alteration
- Screening and Management of Cervical Diseases including: Colposcopy LLETZ and Cervical Cauterization
- Management of Menstrual Disorders
- Family Planning
- Dr. Raja Haqqi received her Medical Degree from University of Mosul (Iraq) and obtained her Diploma in Obstetrics from Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (DORCPI). She then obtained the Membership under the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists/ London, UK (MRCOG) and Fellowship under the same college (FRCOG). She continued to carry on with her achievements by receiving her Fellowship of Ian Donald Inter-University of Medical Ultrasound In Obstetrics and Gynecology (Dubai) in 2002.
- *Independent Doctors (ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- MBChB, MRCOG, FRCOG