- Hip and knee arthroplasty
- Orthopaedic trauma surgery
- Robotic assisted total and partial knee replacement surgery
- Dr. Belooshi is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon with particular experience in hip and knee arthroplasty and orthopaedic trauma surgery. In addition to his work at Mediclinic City Hospital, he is also Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery at UAE University.
- He achieved his Bachelor's degree in Medicine from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and undertook his orthopaedic residency programme at the University of Toronto, both taken under scholarship from the UAE Ministry of Higher Education. He took clinical fellowships at both Mount Sinai Hospital and St. Michael Hospital focusing on adult lower extremity joint reconstruction, revision hip and knee arthroplasty and hip and knee computer assisted surgery. During this time he co-authored publications on hip and knee arthroplasty and bearing surfaces used in hip replacement. Subsequently he completed an MBA in hospital management in in the United States.
- Dr Al Belooshi's current surgical practice includes both hip and knee reconstructive surgery, and the research and treatment of regionally specific pathology in the Middle East.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.