- Heart failure
- Coronary artery diseases
- Valvular heart diseases
- Management of high blood pressure
- Treatment of general cardiology complaints such as chest pain, shortness of breath, arrhythmias
- Dr. Hesham has extensive experience in all disciplines of Cardiology after working in various hospitals in Ireland and UK prior to coming to Dubai. Dr. Hesham graduated from Ain Shams University, Egypt in 1993. He did all his postgraduate training in Ireland, where he undertook his internal medicine training in Ireland's teaching hospitals, finished his General Professional Training (GPT) and completed his membership of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI) in 2000. Dr. Hesham then did his Cardiology training in Dublin's prestigious University Hospitals, St. James's Hospital and Adelaide & Meath Hospital. During his training he also completed the MSc in Invasive Cardiology at Trinity College Dublin in 2006, followed by an Intervention Cardiology Fellowship in St James's University Hospital, Dublin in 2007, where he also completed his training and attained the Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in cardiology (CSD) in 2008.
He has been registered in the specialist register of cardiologists in both the GMC & Irish Medical Council since 2008. He then worked as a consultant interventional cardiologist in different hospitals in the UK from 2007 till 2011 when he Moved to Dubai. Dr. Hesham joined Dubai Hospital as a senior consultant interventional cardiologist in 2011, and still leads the service there. He has more than 20 years’ experience in diagnosing and treating complex cardiac diseases.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- MBBch, MRCPI, MSc Cardio, CSD Cardio.