Nidal Mahgoub Dr.
- Paediatric Oncology/Haematology
- English, Arabic, Spanish
Consultant Paediatric Haematologist/Oncologist
- Dr. Mahgoub completed her residency in Pediatrics at the University of California, San Francisco and was appointed Chief Resident in Paediatrics before entering her Post-Doctoral fellowship in Paediatrics Hematology/Oncology.
- She has extensive experience in Paediatric Oncology/Hematology, having worked as attending associate professor at the University of California Children Cancer Center then as consultant physician at Kaiser Permanente, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology where she was the clinical instructor for residents at Stanford University Medical Center.
- Dr. Mahgoub is a member of the Children's Oncology Group and has participated in treatment protocols in the United States, as well as being widely published on her research work.
- Before joining Mediclinic City Hospital she worked as the Chief Pediatrics Hematology/Oncology at another major private hospital in Dubai.
- She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and the National Hemophilia Foundation.
- Dr. Mahgoub's philosophy is to provide the highest quality, personalised care for children with cancer and their families, treating them as if they were her own with the best methods available worldwide.
- American Board certified (Paediatrics Haematology/Oncology)
Mediclinic City Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Centre
Consultant Paediatric Haematologist Oncologist
In department Paediatric Oncology