Wasfi Jaouni Dr. (ID*)
- Paediatric Surgery
- Dr. Wasfi Jaouni is a UK-trained general paediatric surgeon and paediatric urologist. He specialises in urogenital anomalies, hypospadias and other penile surgeries, anorectal anomalies and neonatal surgery. Dr. Jaouni is a member of the British Association of Paediatric Surgeons, the European Society of Paediatric Urology and of the Asian Association of Paediatric Surgeons.
- MBBCH, Cairo Egypt
- Post Graduate Training
- Sheffield Children's Hospital, Sheffield, UK, Alder Hay Children's Hospital, Liverpool, UK and Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, London, UK
- Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
- American College of Surgeons, United States
- Clinical Expertise
- General Paediatric Surgery
- Paediatric Urology
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- MBBCH (Cairo