- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- English, Indian
- Vidhu Sindwani joins Mediclinic from a private practice in India where she formulated and delivered an individual physiotherapy treatment programme to patients as well as providing specialist physiotherapy advice, training and supervision to patients and caregivers.
- She completed her MSc Applying Physiotherapy from Sheffield Hallam University, UK and her Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree from Indraprastha University, Delhi, India.
- Vidhu is experienced in musculoskeletal and neurological physiotherapy in addition to exercise, electro and manual therapy. She also has extensive understanding of neurological rehabilitation techniques and has been trained in acupuncture and kinesiology taping.
- She is a member of the Health and Care Professions Council, UK.
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy
- MSC (Applying Physiotherapy)