Muhammad Arshad Dr.
- English, Urdu
- Diseases of knee and hip joints including arthritis, AVN, inflammatory etc
- Diseases of foot and ankle joints, plantar fascitis, haglunds disease, metatarsalgia, mortons neuroma
- Adult and paediatric trauma ,General spine conditions (treated conservatively)
- Minimally invasive surgery (arthroscopy of knee joint etc.)
- Joint replacement of hip and knee
- Sports injuries including ACL and LCL reconstruction, meniscal tear etc.
- Paediatric orthopaedics
- Conservative treatment of DDH, Talipes Equines varus, in toeing, out toeing etc.
- Dr. Arshad is an experienced specialist in Orthopaedics who treats a range of orthopaedic conditions on the upper and lower extremities, cellulites, septic arthritis and Osteomyelitis etc. He treats backache and neck pain treated conservatively, and manages general trauma, open or closed fractures, dislocation of joints, carpal and tarsal tunnel, trigger finger release, epicondylitis, sacroiliac conditions, auto immune disorders and benign bone tumours.