- Dr. Annett is a consultant in general and breast surgery. She is a German board certified general surgeon and European board certified breast surgeon.
- Dr. Annett has more than 18 years of experience in the field of general surgery and breast surgery. As a native German, she graduated from the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany and undertook Breast surgical training including a fellowship in the Brustzentrum Zuerich, Switzerland. She worked in Germany till 2006 where she was Consultant General Surgeon in the Berufsgenossenschaftliche Kliniken Halle.
- In 2006 she moved to Dubai with her family and spent two years working at Rashid Hospital before joining Mediclinic City Hospital in 2008.
- Dr. Annett performs a comprehensive range of breast cancer surgeries, including oncoplastic surgeries, sentinel lymphnode biopsies with dual tracer marking and hookwire localisations. She has performed more than 50 breast cancer surgeries in the last year. She is also part of Mediclinic's multidisciplinary tumour board for breast cancer patients.
- She is a member of the EUSOMA, German Breast Cancer Society and the German Surgeons' Society. She regularly takes part in scientific research locally and is actively involved in the National Surgical and Oncology Conference.
- Fachaerztin fuer Chirurgie - German Board Certified General Surgeon European Board Certified Breast
Mediclinic City Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Centre
Consultant General & Breast Surgeon
In department Breast Surgery