Asiya Maheen Khan Dr.
- Breast Imaging
- English, Urdu, Hindi
- Vacuum assisted breast biopsy
- MRI guided breast biopsy
- FRCR tutor
- Dr. Khan is a fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists, London (FRCR) with CCT certification from the United Kingdom. She has also attained a fellowship in Breast Radiology at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, UK. She achieved her Bachelor's Degree of Medicine and Surgery from KBN Institute of Medical Sciences, India and holds a Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education from Dundee University, UK. She is currently pursuing a degree in Medical Management and Leadership from Birmingham University, UK.
- Dr. Khan has worked in multiple hospitals throughout the West Midlands in the UK with a special interest in breast and gynaecology imaging. She is trained in reading film and digital mammograms, breast ultrasound, breast MRI and various breast and gynaecological interventional procedures.
- Her hands-on skills include ultrasound-guided fine needle aspirations and core biopsies of breast lesions and axillary lymph nodes, stereotactic vacuum-assisted biopsies on prone and supine Mammotome machines, ultrasound and mammographic guided pre-operative needle localisations of breast lesions. She has experience in performing MRI guided breast biopsies.
- She has ample experience in teaching. She was a lecturer for medical students at Swansea University and teaches on various renowned FRCR courses in the UK. Her professional memberships include the British Institute of Radiology and American Roentgen Ray Society.
- FRCR (Lon)
- CCT (UK)
- Pg Cert (Med Edu)
- MSc (Management & Leadership)
Mediclinic City Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Centre
Consultant Breast Radiologist
In department Breast Diagnosis and Imaging