Asrar Rashid Dr.
- English, Urdu, Punjabi
- Graduating in 1992 from the University of Aberdeen, Scotland, Dr Rashid undertook specialist training in the UK in Paediatrics. After anaesthesia training he worked for the internationally famous Australian NETS Service, leading teams to resuscitate critically ill babies and children by fast-response car, ambulance, helicopter and airplane.
- This was followed by fellowship training in Children's Critical Care at Birmingham Children's Hospital (UK) and Denver Children's Hospital Colorado (USA). A highly experienced Consultant in Paediatrics and Paediatric Intensive Care, he has expertise in the resuscitation, stabilization and transport of critically ill Neonates and Children.
- In recognition of his ongoing international charity work, he met with HRH Queen Elizabeth in 2009 at Buckingham Palace. Widely published, Dr Rashid is Honorary Senior Lecturer at Sheffield University where he has an on-going research interest in computational big data genomics applied to severe childhood infection.
- Interested in the application of innovation to save lives, he holds an Executive MBA from the prestigious London Business School (2013).
- CCST (Paediatrics and Paediatric Intensive Care)