Aman PS Sohal Dr.
- Paediatric Neurology
- English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Bengali
- Headache (migraine)
- Paediatric stroke
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Movement disorders
- Inherited metabolic diseases
- Neuro-developmental disorders
- Dr Aman PS Sohal is a consultant paediatric neurologist with over 11 years of experience in Paediatrics. He trained in Paediatric Neurology at the prestigious Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK from 2009-2012. He was then appointed as Consultant in Paediatric Neurology at Birmingham Children's Hospital, UK, which is a large tertiary/quaternary level paediatric hospital. He worked in the UK as Consultant until September 2015. Dr Sohal then moved to the UAE and was appointed as Consultant Paediatric Neurologist at Sheikh Khalifa Medical City which is a tertiary level hospital catering for children in the UAE. He moved from SKMC in December 2017 to join Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital, Abu Dhabi.
- Dr Sohal's specialist areas include general paediatric neurology, paediatric epilepsy, paediatric headache, inherited metabolic diseases/inborn errors of metabolism, movement disorders, developmental delay, paediatric neuromuscular conditions, neurorehabilitation and paediatric neurodisability. He also has added experience in Clinical Neurophysiology including interpreting paediatric EEGs, EMG and nerve conduction studies.
- Dr Sohal has published widely, with various peer reviewed articles in national and international journals. He has also presented cases/articles in national and international meetings.
- CCT (PaediatricNeurology) - UK