- Prenatal screening, diagnosis, management
- Pregnancy antenatal testing, ultrasound, management of low risk and high risk pregnancy
- Performing deliveries normal and cesarean section
- Well woman care
- All general gynaecological diseases
- Treating cases of irregular menstruation, abnormal bleeding, polycystic ovaries
- Women’s screening, early diagnosis of cancer based on abnormal pap smear, family history, lab tests and colposcopy
- Operative care, counselling, surgical care to women who require gynaecological surgery
- Hystroscopic examination
- Family planning, contraceptive counselling, management of menopausal symptoms, premenstrual syndrome, STDs, ovarian cysts
- Infertility cases
- Focus on cosmetics and quality of life
- Dr. Amany has 28 years’ experience as a specialist obstetrician and gynaecologist. Prior to joining Mediclinic, she worked at hospitals in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Dubai.
- She has attended many national and international conferences and workshops and is a member of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Society.
Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
In department Obstetrics & Gynaecology