Amir Nisar Prof.
- General Surgery
- Minimally invasive (Laparoscopic) oesophageal surgery (benign and cancer)
- Minimally invasive (Laparoscopic) Gastric surgery (benign and cancer)
- Laparoscopic Hiatus hernia Antireflux surgery (Primary and re-do surgery)
- Laparoscopic Biliary surgery (Laparoscopic Gall bladder and common bile duct surgery)
- Splenic surgery (Partial and total Laparoscopic Splenectomy)
- Groin and abdominal wall Hernia Surgery (Open and Laparoscopic)
- Recurrent and Incisional Hernia surgery (Open and Laparoscopic)
- Laparoscopic surgery for adhesions after previous surgery
- Day case surgery for simple and intermediate procedures
- Haemerrhoids, fissures, pilonidal sinus, cysts and lipomas
- Prof. Nisar is a highly experienced British trained consultant surgeon. Prior to joining Mediclinic he spent 27 years in British Isles and NHS, out of which, 11 years as a NHS consultant surgeon in United Kingdom. He has also been involved in teaching and training for 20 years. He is regularly invited to UK, Europe and Asia in national/International meetings and courses to teach, train, perform live surgery and chair meetings.
- He has held Executive Council positions in ALSGBI (Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland) and EAES (European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons). He has also led the International Minimal Access Centre for Surgery (IMACS), as Director in England, United Kingdom for several years.
- FRCS (Glasgow) UK
- FRCSI (Dublin) Ireland
- FRCS (Gen.) UK
- CCT (UK)