Amr M. Ibrahim Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Joint arthroplasty for the knee and shoulder joints.
- Minimally invasive hip arthroplasty using the muscle preserving Direct Anterior Approach (DAA)
- Reconstruction of ligamentous injuries of the knee joint (Anterior cruciate ligament, lateral collateral and the medial collateral)
- Arthroscopic meniscal repair and partial menisectomy for meniscal injuries
- Arthroscopic management for rotator cuff diseases of the shoulder joint
- Management and surgical fixation for orthopedic trauma cases.
- Local injection and image guided local injection for simple orthopedic pathology.
- Management and medical treatment of osteoporosis and osteomalacia cases.
- Worked as a resident in Ain Shams university Hospitals from 2006-2009, assistant lecturer from 2009 – 2013, and a lecturer of orthopedic surgery in Ain Shams university and hospitals since 2013.
Worked as specialist of orthopedic surgery in Al Salamah hospital from 2014 – 2016, Bareen International Hospital from 2016-2017 and Dar Al Shifaa Hospital from 2017 – 2019.
- MBBCh in 2004 from Ain Shams University, Masters Degree in 2009 in Orthopedic Surgery from Ain Shams University and Doctorate degree in 2013 from Ain Shams University.