Anastasios Kelekis Dr.
- English, Greek, French
- Interventional radiology (vascular, non-vascular, oncology, musculoskeletal)
- Emergency radiology
- Cardiac radiology
- Dr. Kelekis joined Mediclinic City Hospital from Greece where he was Senior Lecturer at Aristotle University, Thessaloniki and also Director of Radiology and Interventional Radiology at the Euromedica General Clinic.
- He trained in Greece and undertook subspeciality studies at Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois (CHUV) in Lausanne, Switzerland where he achieved his Fellowship in Interventional Radiology and Emergency Radiology in 2003.
- Dr. Kelekis specialises in vascular angioplasties, treating primary and metastatic tumours in liver and lungs, primary tumours of the kidneys and those of osseous origin. He also has experience in treating osteoporotic and acute traumatic fractures with vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty and inflammatory changes of the facet joints with guided injections.
- He is able to perform all kinds of biopsies and aspirations under U/S and CT guided percutaneous operations.
Mediclinic City Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Centre
Consultant Interventional Radiologist
In department Radiology/Interventional Radiology