Andrea Kahlenberg Dr.
- German, English, Spanish
- Anaesthesia for thoracic surgery, trauma, orthopaedic and neurosurgery and all major cases
- Anaesthesia for paediatric and neonatal surgery obstetric surgery
- Regional anaesthesia and peripheral nerve blocks
- Difficult airway fiberoptic intubation
- Emergency therapy in rescue helicopters, ambulance or ambulance aircraft
- Haemorrhagic Shock Therapy
- Dr. Kahlenberg has been practicing medicine since 1990 after graduating from Eberhad-Karls-University in Tuebingen, Germany. She worked as an anaesthetist in hospitals and clinics in Germany and Switzerland, as well as 16 years with various German rescue services before moving to the UAE. Prior to joining Mediclinic City Hospital, she was Consultant Anaesthetist at Latifa Hospital (formerly Al Wasl Hospital) in Dubai.
- PhD MD Specialist Medical Examination (Anaesthesiologist/Intensivist) Specialist Medical Diploma