Anwar Al Hammadi Dr. (ID*)
- Dr. Anwar Al Hammadi, Consultant Dermatologist and Cosmetic Surgeon, is double board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Canada. Dr. Al Hammadi brings 10 years of clinical experience to Mediclinic City Hospital treating all types of common and rare skin disorders including: acne, warts, psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, hair and nail disorders, skin cancers and infections, birth marks and other challenging skin cases that are unresponsive to conventional treatments.
- He performs cosmetic procedures including Botox and filler injections for wrinkle removal, chemical peels for acne scarring and melasma, as well as laser therapy for unwanted hair removal, spider veins and prominent blood vessels and scar correction. Dr. Al Hammadi performs extensive general skin check ups for early detection of melanoma and non melanoma skin cancers (like basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas).
- He completed five years of residency training at McGill University Health Centre in Canada followed by one year of fellowship in Dermatologic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology at Mount Sinai Medical Centre of New York University, USA.
- Dr. Al Hammadi is a Clinical Assistant Professor at College of Medicine at Sharjah University, and he is highly involved in academic teaching of both medical students and dermatology residents. He has published extensively in scientific journals and dermatology textbooks and has also presented at both national and international conferences.
- Fellowship in Dermatologic and Cosmetic Surgery – Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, USA
- Diplomate of American Board of Dermatology
- Diplomate of Canadian Board of Dermatology
- FRCPC: Board Certified by Royal College of Physicians, Canada
- Masters degree in Dermatologic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology, New York University, USA 2002
- MBB.CH: Alexandria University – Faculty of Medicine. 1998
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.