Ashok Kumar Raina Dr.
- English, Hindi
- Asthma control
- Tuberculosis and chronic chest infections
- Pleural pathologies including drainage procedures in pneumothorax
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy and biopsy procedures
- Sleep medicine and polysomnography
- Dr. Raina has over three decades of experience in evidence-based Pulmonary Medicine. Following graduation from G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, India in 1981, he worked as a chest physician in various hospitals in India before moving to Saudi Arabia in 1986. In 2000, he returned to India where he was a senior pulmonologist mainly in Kailash Hospital and Heart Centre, Delhi NCR, India, and was instrumental in setting a sleep lab, video-bronchoscopy unit and advanced pulmonary function tests with diffusion studies.
- He joined Mediclinic in 2014.
- He is a member of the European Respiratory Society and the American Thoracic Society, in addition to several other professional affiliations in India.
- MD Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine
- European Diploma in Respiratory Medicine