Bana Sheikh Trab Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Dental Implantation (Euro, Easy and Oral Tronic System)
- IPS and veneers
- Facial trauma
- All oral surgeries (such as impacted wisdom teeth, bone grafts, bone augmentation)
- PRF for all types of gum recession using advanced methods
- Management of temporal; maxillary joint luxation Dental prosthetics
- Management of cleft lip and palate
- Correction of dental facial deformities 3D imaging (SECODORA) and determining the length of implants
- Cone beam computed tomography
- Clear aligners from AIRNIVOL and Invisalign aligners for all dental deformities (such as open-bite class 1, 2 and 3)
- Sinus lift surgery
- Immediate-loading implants from Global D
- Laser treatments of soft tissue and TMJ problems
- Dr. Bana has almost 25 years experience in Dentistry with 12 in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- She works extensively in surgery, laser treatments of soft tissues and correction of facial deformities and TMJ problems. She also has experience with various children’s issues, such as treating childhood teeth problems, protecting permanent teeth, correcting deformities and the innovative fluoride-based protection protocol for children. She also uses innovative techniques in veneers and lumineers, enabling patients to gain a naturally white signature smile with CAD-CAM digital techniques and the latest laser techniques in whitening.
- Scholarship in Dental Restoration; Master’s/Certificate of Specialisation in Maxillofacial Surgery