- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sports injuries
- Fiona graduated with a BSc (Honours) Physiotherapy from the Robert Gordon University, UK, in 2005. She worked in the NHS until 2013 gaining broad experience across a number of specialities, including musculoskeletal, orthopaedics, respiratory and neurology.
- For the past five years she has been working in Dubai in musculoskeletal outpatients. She completed her mastersin Advanced Physiotherapy Practice from Glasgow Caledonian University, UK in August 2017. She has also completed numerous postgraduate courses including orthopaedic medicine, Mulligans, kinesiology taping and dry needling.
- She believes in a holistic approach to her treatments and believes exercise and education to be integral to this. She is fluent in English.
- BSc (Honours) Physiotherapy
- MSc Physiotherapy (Advanced Physiotherapy Practice