Hatem Dalati Dr.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- English, Arabic
- Medical and surgical treatment of the chronic rhino-sinusitis, blocked nose and snoring (FESS, septoplaty, turbinoplasty and UPPP)
- Management of all general ENT surgeries (adenotonsillectomy, tympanostomy with grommet insertion, tympanoplasty)
- Dr. Dalati has more than 10 years’ experience in ENT field. Prior to joining Mediclinic, he worked as an otorhinolaryngologist in the ENT department at Dubai Hospital, one of the main governmental hospitals in Dubai.
He is the Cultural Committee Chairperson for the Emirates Medical Association (EMA).
- MD, Master’s degree, Arab Board (Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery), European Board (ENT)