Isameldein Salih Mahgoub Mahmoud Dr.
- Arabic, English
- Wound management: suturing of laceration using deferent techniques including the cosmetic subcuticular one
- Minor surgical procedures e.g. drainage of abscess, nail trephination, removal of a traumatised nail, removal of foreign bodies etc.
- Reduction of joint dislocations for both adults and children
- Closed reduction of bone fractures
- Using the ATLS protocol in management of multiple injured patients
- Applying ACLS protocol for heart emergencies
- Acute management of stroke patients
- Dr. Mahmoud has 13 years experience and has been a surgical and emergency medicine registrar in a number of multidisciplinary hospitals.
- Special interest: