Marvie Roxas Hinampas Dr.
- Family Medicine / General Practice
- English, Tagalog
- Acute infections (respiratory, gastrointestinal, urogenital, musculoskeletal)
- Chronic diseases e.g. hypertension, diabetes, asthma
- Preventative care including health education and immunisation
- Dr Marvie Roxas Hinampas is a general practitioner with experience in caring for patients from a range of cultural backgrounds. She has had extensive experience in providing healthcare in outpatient, emergency and inpatient settings over her career of 23 years.
- She trained as a general practitioner, Internal Medicine, and was the Head of the Department of Internal Medicine in a government hospital in the Philippines.
- She has worked for other private healthcare clinics in the UAE prior to joining Mediclinic.
- Doctor of Medicine (Philippines) Diploma in Occupational Medicine (Philippines)
- Diploma Armed Forces of the Philippines Medical Service School (2nd Lieutenant)
- Certificate of Completion Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing School (Philadelphia)