Millicent Alache Bello, Dr.
- General Surgery
- English, Hausa (Nigerian)
- Breast diseases
- Congenital Breast deformity
- Oncoplastic breast reconstruction, nipple reconstruction
- Aesthetic Breast surgery (reduction, augmentation)
- Management and treatment of familiar breast cancer
- Non surgical aesthetic with injectable filler/Botox and Eye brow and nipple tattooing
- Dr. Bello is a highly experienced general and breast / Aesthetic Oncoplastic surgeon who has practiced for most of her career in the UK. Prior to joining Mediclinic, she had worked at Nottingham Breast institute before moving to Noble’s Hospital on the Isle of Man, UK, where she was responsible for developing the landscape of breast care delivery on the island. She is a specialist in breast surgery and breast reconstruction, as well as a fully accredited general surgeon.
- She has contributed to several publications and is a member of the General Medical Council and the British Medical Association.
- FRCS (Ed.)
- FRCS (Gen. Surg. Ed.)