Najah Elbaruni Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Arabic
- Antenatal care for high risk pregnancy, recurrent miscarriage
- Menstrual disorders, and family planning, IUD and Implanon insertion
- Diagnosis and medical treatment of urinary incontinence, postmenopausal bleeding and diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Early screening of breast and cervical cancer
- Labour ward and high risk deliveries, FBS, caesarean sections and instrumental deliveries
- Dr. Elbaruni undertook her initial medical training in Tripoli before moving to the UK in 2009 to complete her postgraduate training and degree. She worked in large hospitals all over the UK including the Royal London Hospital where she managed high risk antenatal cases and labour, and qualified for MRCOG.
She moved to back to Libya at the end of 2014 as a specialist in one of the largest private clinics (Al Massara Hospital) where she worked for three years before moving to Abu Dhabi.
- MBBCh, MRCOG, Arab Board (OB/GYN)