Sobia Mohyuddin Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Management of high risk pregnancies and deliveries
- Obstetrics and Gynaecological ultrasound
- Management of Infertility, PCOS, menstrual disorders and fibroids
- Gynaecological cancer screening
- Contraception, menopause and HRT
- Gynaecological and obstetric surgeries
- Dr. Mohyuddin joined Mediclinic in 2014, prior to which she worked as an associate professor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Rahbar Medical and Dental College, Lahore, Pakistan, as a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at Maryam Memorial Hospital, Rawalpindi, and at military hospitals in Pakistan.
- She is a member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, UK and a Fellow of the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan.
- MRCOG (UK)
- FCPS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- MCPS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)