Soumya Thomas Dr.
- English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
- Neonatal sepsis and prevention
- Extreme prematurity
- Neonatal ventilation and non- invasive respiratory support
- Dr. Soumya Thomas completed her MBBS and MD in Paediatrics from JIPMER University Hospital, Pondicherry, India. She holds a fellowship in Neonatology from RCPCH, which was a two year clinical training programme exclusively in the tertiary level NICU at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford University Hospital, NHS trust.
- She has eight years of experience in tertiary level Neonatology in India, the UK and UAE, including JIPMER, India, SRMC, Chennai, India, and John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK.
- MD Paediatrics
- Fellowship (Neonatology – UK)