Tiju John Sam
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- English, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi
- Deep dry needling
- Manual therapy
- Kinesio taping
- Rehabilitation of musculoskeletal cases
- Sports injury rehabilitation and prevention
- Hand and tendon injuries
- TMJ disorders
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Visceral manipulation
- Tiju gained his Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy from Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, India in 2001. He joined Mediclinic Welcare hospital in 2003 and worked with the Mediclinic group in different facilities in Dubai since.
He has undertaken additional training in deep dry needling, spinal manual therapy, kinesio taping and was awarded a postgraduate Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy from the University of Bath, UK.
He is interested in rehabilitation of musculoskeletal cases, sports injury rehab, TMJ disorders, Vestibular rehabilitation and hand and tendon injuries in addition to other common conditions.
He is registered with the Indian Association of Physiotherapists, is a member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists and licensed by the Dubai Health Authority
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Vellore, India), PG Dip Sports Physiotherapy (Bath, UK), MBA Hospital Management (India).