Vijay Chander Vinod Dr.
- Emergency Medicine
- Before joining Mediclinic City Hospital's Emergency Department, Dr. Vijay Chander worked as Emergency Medical Officer in A&E at the Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, India. There he was responsible for managing all types of emergencies including cardiac, neurological, paediatric & trauma.
- After graduation in 2000, he worked as a House Officer in the fields of general medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology. He also taught paramedics and junior colleagues about the management of various medical and surgical emergencies. He has taken a number of certificate courses including Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Adult and Paediatric Basic Life Support (BLS), Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Early Management of Trauma Course (EMTC) CMC Vellore & recently the Neonatal Resuscitation Programme (NRP). Dr. Vijay Chander holds Memberships to the American College of Emergency Physicians, College of Emergency Medicine in the UK, the European Society of Emergency Medicine, the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine, the British Association of Emergency Medicine, and American Academy of Emergency Medicine.
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India
- Emergency Medicine Residency at Apollo Hospitals (Main), Chennai in association with RCGP in the UK.
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine - Royal College of General Practitioners, UK
- Fellow of the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health (FRSH), UK
- Associate Fellow of the College of Emergency Medicine, UK
- Board Certifications
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine (FEM) – Royal College of General Practitioners, UK.
- Diploma in Family Medicine (DFM) – Royal College of General Practitioners, UK
- MBBS FEM(RCGP
- UK) DFM(RCGP