Zahra Anwar-Ahmad Dr.
- Family Medicine / General Practice
- English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi
- Acute and chronic medical conditions
- Women's health
- Paediatrics and Adolescent health
- Preventative Health
- Vaccinations and Travel medicine
- Dr Anwar-Ahmad is a British doctor who brings a wealth of knowledge and experience with her from the UK. She qualified from Guy's, King's & St. Thomas', London, UK in 2004 with a Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
- Since graduating she has worked in a variety of hospitals in London and completed her specialist training in the East of England. Dr Anwar-Ahmad is a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners. She moved to UAE in 2014 and has since been gaining further experience in working in Dubai. She strongly believes in evidence based practice and to achieve this has continued to keep up-to-date with medical advances and guidelines.
- Dr. Anwar-Ahmad is passionate about all aspects of family medicine.